Behavior Consulting Services
- Psychological evaluations of children who may be at risk for or diagnosed as having a developmental and/or neurological disability that may impact their behavior and learning potential (e.g., ADHD, Autism, PDD-NOS, Aspberger's, Learning Disabilties, and Processing Disorders).
- ABA/Behavioral Intervention services for children with autism and other special needs.
- Guidance to help develop an action plan for your child's future, including helping you understand your child's IEP, explaining your rights, creating the optimal educational and behavioral plans, and preparation for meeting with county and/or school district personnel (i.e., EI, CPSE, and CSE meetings and annual IEP reviews).
- Counseling and therapy for children, teens and adults.
- Forensic Psychology services for assistance with any legal matter, including civil, personal injury, immigration and criminal issues.
Address your family's
To find out how we can help you, please contact us.
Janoson Consulting Services I 75 Plandome Road I Manhasset, NY 11030 I 516.304.5700
©2017 Janoson Consulting Services PC