Our experienced, licensed psychologist evaluates children and adolescents for:
Our behavior consulting services are provided by an experienced, certified behavior consultant who will:
- Recommend services to be provided by your private health insurance
- Supervise ABA home therapists to insure your child is receiving the appropriate education
- Work with school personnel to help you understand your child's IEP and confirm that its goals are s being implemented as agreed.
- Evaluate your child to determine the reasons for any problem behaviors
- Recommend strategies for addressing your child's behavior problems
- Work directly with your child to help him or her replace their problem behaviors with appropriate ones